July to September 2021, Orinoco will be sailing from the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranien Sea. The Balearic Islands as well as Corsica and Sardinia are among the destinations.
Time schedule and Reservation
- Jule 17th – 31th: Portugal (Algarve, Faro) – Balearic Islands
- August 1th – 13th: Cruising Balearic Islands (Menorca)
- August 14th – 27th: Balearic Islands – Corsica/Sardinia
- August 28th – September 17th: Corsica/Sardinia
- October: Sailing with skipper Fred
Time schedule is subject to change. Reservations can be cancelled and payments are refundable if an important reason makes your travel impossible, e.g. illness, bereavement in the family or a Covid-19 pandemic-related obstacle to travel (e.g. travel warning that was not known at the time the contract was signed, quarantine in the destination or country of departure or inability to book a suitable flight connection).
Formentera, Ibiza, Mallorca
Menorca has only four ports, but numerous anchorage bays. Those in the south of Menorca are among the most beautiful on the Balearic Islands. Here is a small selection of bays with sandy beaches and clear water.
- Calas Biniparraitx and Binidali: two bays with a sandy beach.
- Cala Santa Galdana: framed by rocks.
- Cala Macarella: one of the most beautiful bays in Menorca, rock caves.
- Cala Covas: a dream bay where time seems to have stood still.
Selection of anchorages in Menorca South. Click on anchor icon to bring up images.
Reports from Blauwasser.de
- Segeln rund Mallorca – Törnplan für die perfekte Woche
- Segeln und Chartern auf Mallorca – die Nahziele rund um Palma
- Mallorca/Cabrera – Genehmigung und Bojenreservierung – alle Infos zum Nationalpark
- Törnbericht: Ruhig und relaxed rund Menorca segeln
- Törnbericht Ibiza und Formentera – mit der Charteryacht um die Inseln
South Sardina relaxed sailing an anchoring
- Isola Piaña – Villamarina (Marina): pretty resort with a marina. The storehouses for the tuna nets now serve as boat houses; small shipyard
- Sjsola S. Pietro – Carloforte (Marina): The main town and busy ferry port on the island, delightful little town
- C.o di Pula (Anchor)
- P.to della Signora (Anchor): well protected except from westerly winds
- P.to di Malfatano (Anchor): fjord-like bay , offers good protection except for winds from south to south-east
- Porto d Agumu (Anchor): offers excellent protection
- Puntas Molentis (Ancor)
- Torre Cannai (Anchor): The bay is lined by a small beach, excellent protection from north-westerly winds
Traumhaft schön und wild, Der Süden Sardiniens. Sailing Reports from blauwasser.de: Segeln/Chartern entlang Sardiniens unentdeckter Südküste; Segeln/Chartern rund Korsika – ein Törnbericht; Segeln/Chartern Sardinien: Costa Smeralda und Maddalena Archipel; Nautical tour guide: Röhring, Klaus-Jürgen. Törnführer Korsika – Sardinien – Elba.